Suggest remedies for open pores on face

Dr. Nishad BN

Posted on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello sir,
I am 24 years old. I am getting pores on my skin caused by pimples and others. Not yet consulted any doctor. Recently pores are coming. Please suggest me any bathing soaps or others so that I can get rid of them.
Thanking You sir
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dot silicone gel, topical retinoid cream.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM

I have gone through your query. You can use acne soap for gentle face wash twice daily. Dermadew soap is one of this.
Using Dot silicone gel or toical retinoid cream (Retin A cream) is good to remove this pores. You can also go for masks. Pappaya masks are good for this. You can use this twice weekly.
Also avoid sun exposure on face or use sunscreen. Taking vitamin E and C supplements , drinking more plain water also helps in regeneration of skin faster.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 1 hour later
Hello Sir, I attached my photos.
Please once see these photos.
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Above menioned mesures will be helpful for this

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up query.

I have gone through your pictures. Acne blemishes and pores are visible in this. For blemishes you can also use Kojic acid , vitamin E and vitamin C based creams. Biolite , KC lite are some of the brands based on this. Using aloe vera gel or aloe vera juice on face will be helpful to decrease inflammation of skin from acne. For pores the above mentioned measures will be helpful. You can also use sunscreen of SPF 30. Avoid sun exposure on face by wearing hat.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 3 hours later
Thank you sir,
You are answered my questioned very well. I will follow the measures you have told.

just one last thing ,is there any side by using Retin A cream. I am not used any cream yet.

i want to use dermadew soap with Retin A cream. Is there are any side effects by using Retin A cream.
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Retin A has side effects in some.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up query.

Retin A has side effects in some people. Peeling of skin , reddening , stinging sensation are usual ones. These side effects are seen in those who have sensitive skin. The side effects will disappear after discontinue its usage. Another thing is you should avoid sun exposure while applying this. So using at night time is more appropriate. You can start on small area and see whether your skin tolerate well to this.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar