Suggest remedies for heat rash?

Question
I have frequent heat rashes under the multiple folds on skin on the trunk area of my body. After a recent sinus infection, I was given a very strong antibiotic [augmentin] that caused more problems than it fixed. After dealing with the vaginal yeast infection, it is now 8 weeks later and I have had red burning rashes under my breasts, under the folds of my stomach and between the skin on my thighs. I also have a rash in my buttocks. [Note: I had gastric bypass - Roux en Y surgery in 2010 and lost 140 lbs.] There is a lot of folds in the skin on the trunk of my body where I often get heat rashes. This is different and is persisting after 8 weeks of virtually no change. Saw a PA at my clinic on Nov 29. She looked at the skin problems and I have pictures that I have taken weekly to show the problem continuing. I was given oral nystantin(sp?) and should take the second weekly dose tomorrow. So far that has not helped.
I have tried multiple things, looser clothes, washing my undergarments in special soap, nystantin powder, nystantin creme, Bactine spray to stop the burning. Nothing seems to clear the rash. It is hard to wear clothes and go to work everyday.
This morning I saw the Urology Clinic nutritionist who sees me oversight of my nutritional supplements and she is aware of a new kidney stone detected in April 2017. She advised me to get to a dermatologist as soon as possible so I have a call into my primary doctor to get that referral. Any interim advice?
Thu, 10 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I will appreciate an image of this rash!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully and all the attached files. To be of most help, I will like to take a look at what this rash looks like. In this regard, I kindly request that you upload an image for review. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you.

Waiting to hear back from you and will continue thereon.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for heat rash? 5 minutes later
I am not at home but will transfer the pictures from my camera so they can be uploaded. I didn't want them on my phone since they are so disgusting and my phone pictures are back up to the cloud.
You should have the pictures by late tonight. I need to label them or you would not really know what area is in the photo. They are from under my breasts, under my stomach folds [above left leg, middle area and above right leg]. There is also a picture of the rash inside and around my navel and up the back of my buttocks. None of it is fun viewing. Thank you. - XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Will be on teh lookout!

Detailed Answer:

I will be on the lookout for this.

Waiting...

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for heat rash? 48 hours later
After much effort, I was able to get pictures uploaded. Since late October, there has been little visual difference in the rash or in the locations pictured. Thank you.
Minor question - Is there a reason that a dermatologist is not involved in my request for medical advice?
Thank you. - XXXXXXX Snell

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cleanse regularly with an antiseptic!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed the attached images. This is not caused by an infection. The skin discoloration was probably enhanced by the antibiotics and inclement conditions caused by the excess folds. I will suggest that you continue to cleanse with any antiseptic of your choice. Also, avoid doing work that leads to increased transpiration as this will prolong the healing process. Antibiotics or antifungals would not be of help at this time.

I hope this guides and helps. Keep me updated. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.