Suggest remedies for foot injury
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am sorry to hear that your daughter injured her foot so close to her try outs. Fortunately she will heal within the next week. I would allow her to do light workouts and then next week as long as her pain is controlled to super focus on her dance and Cheer leading material. It sounds like she has soft tissue injury and this will heal fairly quickly. I may also suggest taking ibuprofen before workouts. Her trainer may also try doing some foot taping to help stabilize the foot.
1 week light exercise
2 2nd week start regular exercise and practice
3. Ibuprofen prior to exercise
4. Athletic taping of the foot
I hope I answered your question. please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?