Suggest remedies for cough, mucus in chest, throat pain, cold and running nose
There is need to continue cough syrup and sinarest for four more days
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
From the available description there is high possibility of upper respiratory infection which takes about one week to clear despite taking treatment. In most cases the need for antibiotic is only three days which is already complete after three days of azithromycin use.
I feel since cough and sputum is still present there is need to continue the antihistamins which are present in both used cough syrup as well as Sinarest. This will also help you in wheezing (sound from the chest). As said above there is need of one week treatment and out of which three days already completed so it is advisable to continue sinarest and cough syrup for next four days.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for cough and running nose
- Running nose coughing sore throat
- Have cold running nose suspecting allergy suggest
- Child has cough cold running nose weeping
- Stomach pain running nose cough cold gas vomiting worry
- Cold running nose coughing phlegm lack of appetite teething cure
- Running nose with cold and stomach pain
- Suggest medication for cold and running nose
- Tablet for running nose and cold
- I get cold sore throat with running nose suggest medicine