Suggest remedies for a small bump on the head of penis
I have a very small bump in the head off my penis. It is hard to see but the skin feels a little rougher and barely raised.
I have had unprotected sec with 2 different women but only one in the last 18 months.
I also applied 5% acetic to it and there was no color change. Any ideas?
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected area so that I can have a clear picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Epidermoid cyst, excision is the treatment
I have reviewed the attached photographs and it looks like an epidermoid cyst.
It is a benign lesion which is harmless.
It doesn't look like a wart or any sexually transmitted disease.
I would recommend you to consult a dermatologist and get it removed surgically.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small red bumps on head of penis
- Bleeding bump on head of penis
- Bumps under head of penis
- Azithromycin bump penis head
- Have small dark spot on head of penis suggestions
- Penis head blotchy bumps
- Small hard bump on penis
- Remedy for numb penis head
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Brown bumps on penis head