Suggest remedies for UTI and diarrhea
oral fluids,anti diarrhoeal, USG, thyroid tests . urine routine, culture,
Hi, Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar here. I welcome you to HCM VIRTUAL CLINIC. I have gone through your question, and I think I have understood your concern. I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
1. St her age diarrhoea can lead to dehydration and severe weakness. Hydration needs to be corrected with oral fluids, and suitable anti diarrhoeal medicines need to be started. Of course, she will need prescription for the same.
2. For her severe and sudden weight loss, thyroid hormone levels and USG abdomen will be of help.
3. Uti needs to be investigated properly. Urine routine examination and culture sensitivity will guide for proper treatment of UTI.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain and diarrhea remedies
- What is the remedy for vomitting and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea and dizziness
- Remedy for antibiotic induced diarrhea
- Natural remedies for baby diarrhea
- What is the remedy for fever and diarrhea
- Can a uti cause diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea
- Bile salt diarrhea remedies
- Remedies for gas and diarrhea