Suggest remedies for L1 fracture pain
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am sorry to hear that you had a fracture of your L1 vertebrae. You have been discharged from the hospital and your pain control is not working. I would recommend calling your medical provider and make them aware of your situation. A compression fracture of the vertebrae is very painful and not that you are more up and XXXXXXX the pain is going to increase.
If they are not able to help then see your primary care physician or be seen at the ER again.
I am sorry that we can't help anymore with your pain control. We here at HCM can not write prescriptions.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fractured a metercarpel having pain and swelling suggest
- Muscle pain after l1 fracture
- Pain after ankle fracture
- Fracture burning and pain in fibula
- Hairline fracture back pain
- Calcitonin for compression fracture pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to fracture
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Compression fracture back pain
- Compression fracture pain