Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suggest psychiatrist for clinical depression and bipolar disorder

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 10295 Questions
Hi, my name is XXXXX and I believe I have clinical depression and bipolar disorder. Can you recommend a psychiatrist in Allentown, PA for me?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Brief Answer: there are sites that can help Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Though there are no psychiatrist is that area available on this site, I can provide you with web sites where you can locate one in your area . These sites provide lists of doctors in different specialities according to the zip code given. Some examples are, webmd physician directory, WWW.WWWW.WW and WWW.WWWW.WW Alternatively your general doctor may be able to recommend someone based on his or her personal experience with that person. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor