Suggest physiotherapy management for Pott's disease
You can do chest physio, range of motion exercises of all joints
I have read your query,
TB spine will take time to recover
You can do physiotherapy in bed to avoid further complication.
You can do chest physio, range of motion exercises of all joints except spine.
TB spine will heal much better if you take total rest.
You may need to take rest for couple of months,avoid sitting for better end result.
Latest study shows that there is no much use of brace. Yes ASHE BRACE can be used if you are comfortable.
Strictly avoid flexion of spine.
I will advise you to do repeat MRI thoracic spine and blood LIVER test.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
ALONG WITH THIS IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNITY BY HIGH PROTEIN DIET, IMMUNITY BOOSTER LIKE TULSI.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Physiotherapy management of congenital heart disease
- Physiotherapy management for valvular heart disease
- Management of mitral stenosis physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy management for flaccidity
- Physiotherapy management of elephantiasis
- Physiotherapy management of cardiomegaly
- Osteomalacia and its physiotherapy management
- Pott's paraplegia physiotherapy treatment
- Potts paraplegia physiotherapy
- Gastritis asthmatic physiotherapy management