Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Suggest physician to give immunization certificate for studies?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 589 Questions
Hi, This is on behalf of my friend who is leaving US for his studies.Can yoy please suggest some Physician who can give me Immunization Certificate for hisstudies at US.
He lives in chennai.
Below is the list he is upposed to test
A. Diptheria/Tetanus ( Tdap) (Booster dose within last 10 years)
B. Polio
C. Hepatitis A Series (two doses)
D. Hepatitis B Series (three doses)
E. Meningococcal- Menactra (one dose)
F. Varicella (chicken pox)
G. Rubella (German/3 day Measles: 1 dose)
H. Mumps (one dose) (Both the Rubella and Mumps are usually given with Rubeola as a combined MMR vaccine.)
I. Gardasil Series (three doses)
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
The following center is authorized to give some vaccination certificates in Chennai.
King Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Guindy, Chennai, Phone: 044-0000, Ext: 127, 128

One of our customer care executives will assist you further in finding some other alternatives. (Please send mail to CRM team, YYYY@YYYY with the name of the patient, time and day of query)

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor