Suggest Medication For Throat Infection Apart From Mucinex
I still have the throat issue it is a deep yellowish phlem. Is there anything you could recommend I could take? I have tried Mussinex and its more in my throat not lungs.
Post nasal drip
Welcome again to HealthcareMagic
The continuous mucous in the throat is most commonly due to either a nasal pathology or pharyngitis.
You should get a xray paranasal sinuses done and send me the picture of your throat.
Take tablet levocetrizine plus psuedophedrine twice daily and tablet vitamins c once daily.
Continue with mucinex .
Take cefixime 200 twice daily.
Take all for a week.
All the medicine prescribed by me will be available only on prescription.
These will definitely help you with symptoms.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No tonsils and white spot on side of throat
- How do i sleep with catarrh in my throat
- How to get rid of pill stuck in throat
- Nasal congestion mucus stuck in my throat
- Penile discharge and sore throat
- Lingual nerve tingling pain throat
- Lots of mucus in my throat sore throat
- How do i break up a mucous plug in my throat
- How to dislodge food stuck in babys throat
- Name of antibiotics taken for fever sore throat