Suggest medication for panic attacks and depression
Hello, and thanks for your question.
The best medication for bipolar depression and panic attacks are a combination of a mood stabilizer (lithium or valproate or lamotrigine) and an antidepressant (such as escitalopram or sertraline). This will simultaneously treat depression and panic. Furthermore, in the short term for panic attacks, using a benzodiazepine such as lorazepam for no more then 4-6 weeks while the antidepressant kicks in can rapidly help with panic. With this treatment you will feel better!
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cipralex depression panic attack
- Suggest treatment for neurotic depression with acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Suggest medication for anxiety and panic attacks
- Anxiety depression panic attacks
- Having depression anxiety and panic attacks suggest ayurvedic medication
- Depression panic attack symptom
- Depression and panic attacks
- Suggest medication for panic attacks
- Depression panic attacks taking censpram fluanxol dine continue medication