Suggest medication for diarrhea
Take Over the counter medication in optimal doses.
Firstly thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
Over the counter Medications to be taken are-
Imodium in doses 4 mg upto 4 times a day(16 mg a day divided in 3-4 doses).
Probiotic llike VSL#3 twice a day.Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Add Metamucil 2 tsf to regimen once daily.It increases the bulk of stool and help in formation of bulky and formed stool.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from ibs and diarrhea suggest medication
- What is the suggested medication for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest medication for sickness and diarrhea
- Suggest medication for diarrhea with no fever and good appetite
- Need medication for diarrhea
- Drugs/medication for Diarrhea
- Diarrhea and vomiting need medication
- Suggest medication for diarrhea nausea and abdominal pain
- Diarrhea frequent stools a number of times suggest medication
- Suggest medication for diarrhea