Suggest medication for IBS and gastritis
Zanocin OZ is not required.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a functional disorder of intestine and antibiotics have no role in it. Only non absorbable antibiotics like Rifaximin have some role in it.
I recommend following to my patients suffering from IBS with gastritis:
1. A combination of Pantoprazole and Levosulpride.
2. A smooth muscle relaxant like Mebeverine which reduces abdominal pain.
3. Soft and bland diet.
4. Refractory cases respond well to combination of Cholorodiazepoxide and clinidium bromide.
5. Syrups like Riflux to be taken in case of Acute acidity.
So his prescription is right. I just don't advice Tiniba as it has no role in IBS.
Your doctor might have seen some sign of infection and might have given that.
So Neopride total and Mebeverine would be a preferred combination according to me.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from ibs and diarrhea suggest medication
- Suggest medication for constipation and gastritis
- Suggest medication for high bp and gastritis
- Drugs/medication for ibs
- Diagnosed with gastritis suggest medication
- Gastritis medication and ecstasy
- Suggest medication and diet after an endoscopy for gastritis
- Usage of ibs medication
- Side effect of ibs medication
- Suggest medication for gastritis
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?