• question-icon

Suggest home remedies for dehydration

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Healthy Living
Question: I need the best home remedy for dehydration,
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral rehydration solution: Hydralyte.

Detailed Answer:

Hydralyte from Walmart is a good home made solution for rehydration. It comes as a powder for you to dissolve as directed. Let her drink as much as possible if having diarrhea or vomiting and is losing many fluids.

Plain water is also good to some extent if all you want is to make sure to not get dehydrated. We all need a minimum of 1.5 - 2.0 liters of fluids daily.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Please feel free to follow up with me if need be.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 36 minutes later
anastrolzole which the oncologist prescribed sometimes causes diarrhea.This time I
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep me updated!

Detailed Answer:

Did you get the product and how is she responding to this? Like I mentioned, drinking much water is very important at preventing and correcting dehydration.

I wish you well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Chobufo Ditah