Suggest dosage for Vitabiotics and Haliborange
The following are supplements are given alternately on each day:
(a) Vitabiotic – WellKid Multi-Vitamin (www.yyyyyyy.com) Tablets
(b) Haliborange – Kids Omega 3 – Syrup – 10 ml daily. www.yyyyyyyyyyyy.com
Please provide your advice suitably if it is okay to continue.
Alternately, if there is any other suggestion.
Multivitamin supplementation without deficiencies is meaningless.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Pardon me for stating bluntly but your question is equivalent to asking how much water (or anything else) is right to be flushed down the toilet, for nothing. Vitamins are substances required in microscopic amounts and a normal diet contains enough of vitamins that a person needs. Unless there are specific deficiency symptoms, vitamins need no substitution and any un-needed extra supply that you give would simply be flushed out with urine. It is only in very big amounts that overdose symptoms will occur, else you can give any amount you like since it is going to go down the drain anyway.
In short, my suggestion is not to give unnecessary multivitamins. They do not do any good other than making the manufacturers wealthy. Just give your child a wholesome diet and back it by regular vigorous activity for at least one hour daily and your child will grow up well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the dosage of cipro
- Suggested dosage of omnacortil 10
- Suggest the dosage of adderall xl
- Suggest the dosage of zinc supplements
- Haliborange multi vitamin
- Suggested dosage of endura mass
- Suggest the dosage of clozapine and valproate
- Suggest the appropriate dosage of mifepristone
- Suggest the dosage of azithromycin for chlamydia
- Suggest the appropriate dosage of premarin