Suggest dosage for Mylicon for an infant
They are safe
I understand your concerns but don't worry. Mylicon infant drops are safe for this age. You may give 0.3 ml if required.
Ensure exclusive breastfeeding and proper burping in between and after feeds to prevent colics. Avoid any medications for mild discomfort and gassiness.
Hopefully it will be of help. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?