Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suffering from back pain and want to reduce front belly. What is going on?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
i want to reduce my front belly
i have a sex problem i.e very fast exhaust
i have always back pain on my right hip joint
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 6 hours later
Thanks for writing to us.
As far as belly fat is concerned, there are several measures that you can take:
a. Eat small meals at frequent intervals. You should be eating every 2-3 hours
b. Have an early dinner.
c. Have a heavy breakfast
d. Cut down on fried food, sweets, oily food, drinks, and substitute with healthier alternatives
e. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
f. Exercise (walk/jog/skip/run/swim) for at least 50 minutes daily 5 days a week. Also, do strength training 2-3 times a week
g. Practice kapalbhati pranayama daily for 15-30 minutes daily.
These things will definitely help.

For the sexual problem, the following exercises will help:
a. Kegel's exercise: Here, you need to repeatedly contract and relax the muscles you use when you need to hold back urine. This needs to be done sitting on your chair when you are actually not trying to hold back urine.
b. Squeeze technique: In this, the female partner needs to start arousing the man. When the man feels that he is almost at the point of ejaculation, she should stop arousing him. She then needs to squeeze the head for between 10 to 20 seconds. She then lets go and waits for another 30 seconds before resuming masturbation. This process is carried out several times before ejaculation is allowed to occur.
c. Stop-go technique- It is similar to the squeeze technique except that the woman does not squeeze the penis.

As far as the pain in the hip joint is concerned, I would like you to answer the following questions:
a. What is your height and weight?
b. What is your profession?
c. Since when do you have the pain?
d. Does the pain travel to your legs?
e. Is there tingling or numbness in your legs? Is there any weakness in the legs?
f. Does anybody in the family have tuberculosis?
g. Do you have any fever, weight loss or loss of appetite?
h. Do you have redness or swelling in that area?

I look forward to your answers. hope this is useful
Let me know if you have any more questions
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from back pain and want to reduce front belly. What is going on? 23 hours later
i can't able to stop my urine i mean when urine comes i have run to the bathroom other wise i get it in my pant
answers for the above Questions
a) height is 5 feet 8 inches.
b) i am in Railway services.
c) not sure but from 6 months
d) No.
e) No.
f) No.
g) No.
h) No.
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 14 hours later
thanks for writing back
as for the inability to control urine is concerned we would need to do additional tests like a check for diabetes. please see your general physician for that
as for the back pain it could be due to excessive weight, muscle spasm, wrong posture. but since you do have the pain for the last 6 months, I would suggest you see an orthopedic surgeon and get an examination done. we may also need to do a x XXXXXXX and a MRI depending on the examination findings.
hope that helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor