Spots on penis after unprotected sex. Abdominal pain, back pain and pain in groin area. Worrisome

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: About three months ago I had unprotected sex and about a week ago I noticed a tiny zit looking spot next to the opening of my penis. I popped it and got a little blood out but it went away in three days. Then I started have an aggrivating dull pain in my groin. Slight testicle soreness twice, itching in urethra after urination and ejaculationa couple times and lower abdominal pain when lifting heavy objects. I also have slight lower back pain from time to time. I went to a doctor and had a urine test done looking for infection or blood and was told that the test looked great with no elevated white cell count. No discharge, no stinging during urination. What could this be?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Dear Sir,

All your symptoms suggest that you have acquired sexually transmitted disease (STD). There is always a good chance that your urine examination as well as blood count shall come normal in STDs.

You should visit STD clinic, get yourself investigated and start yourself on treatment under the care of physician.

All the best.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 51 minutes later
I can't get to a clinic for about a week. Do you have any suggestions on what it could be?
Dear Sir,

Unfortunately I can not help you a lot. However, if possible I shall suggest you to start yourself on tablet doxycycline twice daily.

All the best.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel