Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this problem?
I think that inner soles wont solve the problem because the right cause needs to be treated, not symptoms. It can only make symptoms easier(which is also important).
Sore feet, tingling and bunions happens by two mechanisms.
First one is vascular (low venous or arterial blood flow of affected leg).
Second one is neuropathic(leg nerves disorder)
Also these two mechanisms can be combined.
Definitely it sounds to me like typical diabetic complication, but you didnt mention that she has problem with blood sugar level. High cholesterol only shouldnt cause such symptoms...
But at this age, blood flow, especially venous, is insufficient and soreness with skin lesions is usual sign of it.
So I think that "color doppler ultrasound" of legs need to be done to evaluate blood flow. Also check blood glucose level and inflammatory markers.
Any inflammation of this area or pain associated with fever needs to be treated by antibiotics or surgically. Warm baths in salt water are helpful for many patients so she can try this.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling sensation in feet after epidural
- Tingling sensations on the sole of my feet
- Tingle sensation in feet after abortion
- What is the tingling sensation in my hands and feet
- Experiencing pain in thigh and tingling sensation in feet
- Knee has burning tingling sensation
- Burning tingling sensation on shoulder blade
- How to treat a sore penis with a tingling sensation
- Having numbness and tingling sensation in feet is this neuropathy
- How to satisfy tingling sensation in vagina
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?