Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Small wounds on penis. How to get rid of this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
I see two small wounds(Bmpers) in my penis but dont have any pain.They are placed more than two years (Guess from childhood but didnt taken serious). Had sex once with condom. Please advice good medicine with ointmnet as I have to marry in few months. Your good advice is highly appreciated
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

Thanks for your query. I saw the picture.

The lesion appears to be a cyst arising from root of hair follicle. Though its small, it cannot be removed by ointment or tablets. It needs to be drained with a needle and if needed excised.

Don't worry; it's a small procedure performed by a competent urosurgeon. Please see a surgeon who will detail you about procedure. Again let me reassure you, it's a small procedure and you should be fine very soon.

I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor