Small wounds on penis. How to get rid of this?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: I see two small wounds(Bmpers) in my penis but dont have any pain.They are placed more than two years (Guess from childhood but didnt taken serious). Had sex once with condom. Please advice good medicine with ointmnet as I have to marry in few months. Your good advice is highly appreciated
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

Thanks for your query. I saw the picture.

The lesion appears to be a cyst arising from root of hair follicle. Though its small, it cannot be removed by ointment or tablets. It needs to be drained with a needle and if needed excised.

Don't worry; it's a small procedure performed by a competent urosurgeon. Please see a surgeon who will detail you about procedure. Again let me reassure you, it's a small procedure and you should be fine very soon.

I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad