Skin has bumps after undergoing punch graft for vitiligo. What medication can I use to flatten the bumps?
Thanks for your query.
Punch graft is a technique for pigmentation in vitiligo affected area.
Once the grafts are taken up well then mild to moderate topical steroidal creams and misrodermabrasion can be highly beneficial for getting smoothness.
These creams are only to used after proper consultation with physician who has performed the procedure as he knows when the wound is healthy and other smoothening agents can be prescribed.
Steroids of moderate potency are prescription drugs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for stable vitiligo
- Is mometasone the right medication for vitiligo
- Drugs/medication for unstable vitiligo
- What is zevit used for vitiligo
- Which medication can be used for vitiligo
- Drugs/medication for congenital vitiligo
- Will vitiligo go completely with medication
- Drugs/medication for vitiligo
- Drugs/medication for vitiligo skin disease
- Best medication for vitiligo