Prescribed with ovrag G for thick endometrium. What is the reason for delay in periods?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Question: I have got my ET done in july & same got failed . I was told that my wall is thick & was prescribed ovrag G . After that I had regular periods & normal bleeding as well . However this month it got delayed & bleeding is also not happening properly . Its like 2-3 drops only. please advice medicene
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Send Details Detailed Answer: Hi, Please let me know the following details before I answer your question: 1) How many eggs were obtained during egg pick up ? 2) How many embryos were formed and transferred? 3) What was quality and grade of embryos? 4) What was endometrial thickness in that cycle? Please send me above details so that I can analyze properly as i dont think thick wall is reason for failure. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 minutes later
My query & worry is thatI havent got down this month properly - only few drops - so what should I do ..please advice some medicne
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No need of medicines Detailed Answer: Hi, You dont need medicines. It is common to have less bleeding once in a while. taking any medicine will now cause disturbance in your body hormone levels and hence lead to erratic cycles again. Please wait patiently as you dont need medicines for your cycles a sof now. Regards