Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in stomach, nauseous. Heart burn or worse?
Thanks for posting your query.
I understand your concerns. As per my experience, it is a minor problem related to digestion.
Please do the following:
1) It could be due to Heartburn (Gastritis). It gets relieved if you take any antacid tablets.
2) If you are under some sort of stress recently, even it makes you feel so. So find if there is stressful event right now and try not to keep thinking repeatedly about it.
3) If you suspect that it is some thing more, then just get an ECG (electrocardiogram) done. It will clarify everyhing about heart and you can relax.
4) Dont worry about jumping eyelid for one day. It happens to many people and its normal. It will resolve on it's own.
5) Throat pain with chest pain happens when you catch cold. So keep yourself warm for 3 days. Even gastritis is associated with throat pain especially if there is acid reflux.
There is nothing alarming or worrying.
I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp stabbing pain in throat
- Pregnant and stabbing pain in stomach
- Depo and stabbing pain in stomach
- Stabbing pain in lower stomach
- Stabbing pains in my chest heart
- Stabbing pain in stomach vaginapregnant
- Stabbing pain in vagina stomach
- Stabbing pain stomach to groin
- Stabbing pain in stomach with nausea
- Stabbing pain in bacck of eye
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?