Noticed brown spot on scrotum after protected intercourse. Reason?

Dr. P V S Prasad

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 29 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi I had protected intercourse 3 days ago and today noticed brown spot on my skin by the scrotom.

picture: WWW.WWWW.WW

What does it look like/ what could it be?
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 5 hours later
Hi
thanks for your query.
From the pictures i could make out small papules which could be due to insect bite reaction.
No venereal disease can manifest like this.
You need to apply only cream containing antibitics and steroids for few days and you will be alright
Thank u once again
Have a good day
Prasad
Follow up: Dr. P V S Prasad 16 hours later

what does this brown spot look like to you... do you see that brown spot???:

picture: WWW.WWWW.WW
can it be genital warts/HPV or it doesn't look like it???
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 9 hours later
Hi
Thans for your query.
I have seen those macules
I don't think it is either herpes or warts because
Herpes shows grouped vesicles on an erythematous base and wart appears as a raised lesion which is solitary.
That is why I said earlier that it is not an std.
I hope you are covinced now
Have a good day
Prasad