Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed blisters on penis head. Took azithromycin pills. Risks of STD?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 345 Questions
Sir or ma'am,
I have noticed three blister-like bumps on the bottom of my penis head. there are no symptoms yet. I am in a monogamous relationship. I went to a free clinic 4 days ago and they gave me 4 small azithromycin pills. But the bumps are still there. Do you think I am dealing with some sort of std?
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later

Thanks for writing to us

I will be glad to be of assistance and I will try my best to answer your queries until you get a satisfactory answer.

I would like to request you to take a photograph of the lesions and post them here so I can have a look and opine regarding them. You have a feature to upload the image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor