Need advice for breast modification. Is surgery safe?
Thanks for posting your query.
Yes, the modification you describe is possible.
Breast reconstructive surgery, by a well qualified surgeon in a reputable hospital, can achieve the results you describe. Surgery is the only option.
There are no medications, herbal supplements, creams or homeopathic remedies to get the desired effects.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer any follow up regarding this query.
In case you are satisfied with my answer, please accept it.
All surgery has risks, including risk of anesthesia and postoperative infection, among others. Since it is not surgery of XXXXXXX organs, the risk is somewhat lower. Side effects of surgery include postoperative pain. The risks and side effects must be weighed against the benefits. Your wife's consulting surgeon would review the risks in detail as well as the cost.
I Wish you Good Health. If you are satisfied with my response, then please do not forget to accept it.
Dr. J. Schwartz
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast feeding on lactare to increase breast milk safe
- Need advice on breast cancer treatment
- How safe is breast enhancement
- Small breasts wants to have breast implant surgery safe surgery
- I need a breast ultrasound
- Is it safe to inject collagen in to the breast
- Is breast enlargement safe and effective
- Diagnosed with bilateral breast lumps is surgery needed
- Need advice for breast modification is surgery safe
- Is it safe to breastfeed with fibrocystic breasts
- Blood in stool, no pain, have PCOS. Is there any relation between PCOS...
- Elevated blood pressure. How to reduce it immediately before medical test?
- Back pain, neck pain, stiffness in neck and stomach. Taking Nitrocontin....
- Canker sores in mouth, sore throat, difficulty in swallowing. Strep test...
- Does it mean that you have herpes if you have little white bumps in the...
- What can I do for my pregnant wife?
- 6 year old complaining of pain in different parts of body. Had headache...
- Tightness in chest. Is this something I should follow up on? Is this a...
- Dry penis skin, bleeding, lost growth of penis. Do I have to get...
- Have esophagitis. Very thirsty and frequent urination. Why?