Lower abdominal pain in child after an injury
Thanks for posting your query.
I can understand your concern for your daughter but since the trauma happened recently and now your daughter is complaining of abdominal pain when bending, it is better to get an ultrasound abdomen done to rule out any XXXXXXX injury to the abdominal organs.
If XXXXXXX injuries are ruled out, then it can be due to muscle strain for which she might need aspirin for the same.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain after running
- Lower abdominal pain after menstruation
- Lower abdominal pain after delivery
- Lower abdominal pain in child after an injury
- Lower abdominal pain after beer
- Lower abdominal pain after ovulation
- Lower abdominal pain after eating
- Lower abdominal pain after lithotripsy
- Lower abdominal pain after vasectomy
- Lower abdominal pain after hysterectomy
- How are high levels of homocystiene treated ?
- WBC in urine, pain, pressure in vagina, stinging, burning sensation...
- Do antidepressants cause weight loss ?
- Celexa a clamipromine, anti-depressant, anti anxiety, safe to take fun...
- What causes pain in the knees and feet ?
- MSRA infection, bactrim, flagyl, spot on labia, drained, new one formed....
- I have fever, fatigue and daily headache. What do these symptoms suggest?
- My coccyx was injured previously and I have severe pain in the area. How...
- I have cramps in my calves and feet, sweating at night and am not able...
- Dark bruise on spine, trauma, blood capillaries ruptured, post...