Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Looking for good medical centre for correcting canal closure from a previous vaginoplasty?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 662 Questions
What medical center in the US is good for correcting canal closure from a previous vaginoplasty?
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 11 hours later

Thanks for query,

Well, centres for correcting canal closure after a previous vaginoplasty in US are very selected.

You may contact La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre plastic surgeon XXXXXXX E. Brahme, M.D at San XXXXXXX - Ph no.(858) 452-1981. San XXXXXXX plastic surgeon XXXXXXX E. Brahme, M.D., is also specially trained to perform such surgeries.

You may contact at this institute, via the above phone number. If there is any problem please let me know, I will guide you further.

Hope this answer will help you out and I am ready for future follow ups (if any)

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor