Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
Thanks for your query.
It could be due to the hormonal imbalance. If the repeated tests are negative then surely you are not pregnant. Anxiety caused by being eager to conceive can also lead to this kind of delay.
You must XXXXXXX your gynaecologist who will prescribe you with hormonal therapy after which you will have your periods.Do not worry. You are just 9 days overdue and you can also cross check your pregnancy test by using an early morning sample of urine.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular menstrual cycles and pregnancy
- Late menstrual cycle negative pregnancy test laparoscopy
- Causes for late menstrual cycle
- Late menstrual cycle helicobacter pylori
- Late menstrual cycle
- Reasons for late menstrual cycle
- Late menstrual cycle and lithium carbonate
- Menstrual cycle during pregnancy
- Menstrual cycle late not pregnant
- Tonsillitis late menstrual cycle
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...