Is toradol safe to take for spine pain?
Multiple analgesic alternatives can be tried...
I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
Toradol contains the active ingredient called "Ketorolac". It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and used to treat moderate to severe pain.
When given as injection, it might be prescribed as one dose or divided doses every 6 hours depending on the intensity of your pain; your response level and if any undesiderable side effect is noted.
The usual use as injection is for non more than 5 consecutive days. Usually, patients do have a positive feedback when using Toradol. You can discuss about benefits, side effects and possible outcome with your doctor. Do not use Toradol on your own or do not increase dose to avoid side effects.
In cases as yours (chronic diseases associated with pain), different painkillers (even as combination therapy) can be try until the patient is relieved. You can discuss it further with your doctor and try if it can help you get the desired pain-relief.
Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to take toradol
- Methotrexate and toradol
- Is muscle cramps or pain a side effect of toradol iv/im?
- Stinging pain in spine and neck taking zapain treatment
- Chronic headaches taking im toradol proper medication
- Can i take toradol and hydrocodone together for migraine
- Toradol shot for back pain
- Is chest pain a side effect of toradol?
- Toradol for tooth pain
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of toradol?
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?