Is tendocare tablet a steroid?

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: is tendocare tablet a steroid?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unknown sea herbs

Detailed Answer:

It is not steroid. It said to be seacoast vitamins. It is routinely prescribed by Orthopedic Surgeons because of nil side effects.

Let me know if you have further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli

Drug/Medication ,  

Recent questions on  Steroid

I consulted a cardiologist for persistent high cholesterol problem and sometimes for vertigo. I have been prescribed Vertin 8 mg thrice daily for 2...

I was having protected sex with my girlfriend, in the process, she felt like there was blood dripping out from her vagina, and it dripped some onto...

want to know about heavy period facing from last six month no fibroid seen in ultrasound and no other problem but gyno doctors prescribed Primolet...

hi i am 25 yrs old unmarried lady.i hv been suffering 4m PCOS & thyroid disease .recently my hair is falling randomely.my attending gynecologist...

Hi For the past week or so my fingers, in between my thumb it’s red and my next finger it’s red on the side and my middle finger its red on the...

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know...

I was having itching in my areas involving touching such as thighs, underarms and it was causing sour smell, so i asked one of the doctors here and...