Is juvederm voluma injection safe to take for membranous nephropathy?
it would be fine.
Membranous nephropathy (MN) has a good prognosis in woem. As you had substantiated remission so far for several years , you don't need to worry about. MN is a bit unusual to develop in children unless they have a genetic tendency or some viruses like hepataitis B etc since childhood. Still, it has good prognosis and women get in to remission frequently compared to men. A sustained remission also tells us that the prognosis is good.
But, MN can get provoked by many synthetic substances. However hyaluronic acid is not a problem and can be given as it is also safe among patients with kidney disease. Silicone implants did not do much adverse effects to you so far and appear to be safe. However , in an individual case, it is very difficult to predict and suddenly there can be a relapse for no reason. Still, you can go ahead and take Hyaluronic acid as it is never proven to be the one that can provoke a relapse in MN.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is juvederm safe
- Tear trough injections with juvederm
- Juvederm voluma before and after
- Treatment and cure for membranous nephropathy
- Diagnosis of membranous nephropathy
- Symptoms of membranous nephropathy
- How to inject juvederm yourself
- What should be done after being diagnosed with membranous nephropathy
- Drugs/medication for membranous nephropathy
- Membranous nephropathy causes