Is it safe to have herbal products along with Gabapentin?
No information available on herbal products
Thank you for your query.
Gabapentin is a drug that is known to interact with many medicines (517 according to one source), so it would not be a XXXXXXX if it interacts with herbal products as well.
We do not have any information about the interactions with herbal products as these are federally regulated and are not considered medicines.
It is very unwise to combine any herbal product with Gabapentin because we do not know what will happen.
I hope this answers your query, please write back if you have any doubts.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gabapentin clonazepam
- Could i take gabapentin along with neuroveen
- Can neuroveen be taken along with gabapentin
- Prescribed gabapentin with acyclovir and hydrocodone for shingles safe
- Should gabapentin be taken along with pramexipole for augmentation
- Gabapentin and cloazapam
- Gabapentin hypovolemia
- Gabapentin marijuana
- Gabapentin enacarbil vs gabapentin
- Is it safe to smoke marijuana while taking gabapentin?