Is it possible to have muscle weakness while suffering from neuropathy?
ds just feel like weights.
For Neuropathy it is possible to get such symptoms.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. For neuropathy it is possible to get muscle weakness or dragging sensation or weight feeling.
Your B12 level should be checked also. In case it is low B12 (cyanocobalamin) shots followed by oral supplements may improve your condition.
A neurologic examination by neurologist is well appreciated also.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mold causing muscle weakness
- What are the possible reason of muscle weakness
- Muscle weakness and cerazette
- Breathlessness muscles weakness dizzinessindigestion
- Cure for muscle weakness in leg
- Suffering with knee pain and muscle weakness any effective solution
- Constantly hungry and muscle weakness
- Muscle weakness and restlessness in limbs
- Dizzy with muscle weakness in arms
- Menopause leg muscle weak