Is it normal to experience stomach aches during pregnancy?
Hello Sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes this pain is common in pregnancy and is usually due to gastritis caused by excess of acid production common in pregnancy.
Take tablet pantoprazole 40 mg daily early morning for 15 days and also take syrup digene 2 teaspoon during the time of pain which will reduce burning immediately.
Avoid spicy and fried food and lessen the intake of tea and coffee.
Hopefully she will feel better with these simple measures.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for stomach ache during pregnancy
- Upper stomach ache during pregnancy
- Stomach ache during 7th month of pregnancy
- Stomach ache during pregnancy
- Stomach ache after eating during pregnancy
- Stomach ache and chills during pregnancy
- Is it normal to have stomach ache during pregnancy
- Loose motion and stomach ache during pregnancy
- Bad stomach ache during pregnancy
- Stomach aches during early pregnancy