Is it advisable to drink alcohol after taking Disprin?
Please take some healthy food and then drink alcohol in small amount
Thanks for writing in.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Taking disprin and alcohol might cause symptoms of acute pain in abdomen due to gastritis.
2. It is suggested that you eat some healthy food or starters and then take small amount of alcohol.
3. The food will reduce the acid secretion in the stomach and then prevent gastritis due to taking alcohol after disprin.
Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it fine to take 2 disprin
- How to take disprin
- Taking disprin in early pregnany
- Is it safe to drink disprin while drinking alcohol
- Taking disprin is safe in pregnancy
- Can i take a disprin after crocin
- Is taking disprin dangerous for health
- Is it safe to take disprin after drinking alcohol
- Disadvatages of taking disprin
- Frequent headache and take disprin
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...