question-icon

Is it advisable to drink alcohol after taking Disprin?

Posted on Wed, 16 Sep 2015
Question: Sir I took disprin an hour back can I can drink alcohol now
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail (9 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please take some healthy food and then drink alcohol in small amount

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for writing in.

I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.

1. Taking disprin and alcohol might cause symptoms of acute pain in abdomen due to gastritis.

2. It is suggested that you eat some healthy food or starters and then take small amount of alcohol.

3. The food will reduce the acid secretion in the stomach and then prevent gastritis due to taking alcohol after disprin.

Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.

Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.

Dr.Vivek
Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiologist