Is bleeding from blood vessels behind the eyes a serious problem?
You need to consult eye doctor.
It seems from the history that you are having bleeding from blood vessels behind the eyes.
If it is bleeding from the visible anterior white part of the eye from the conjunctiva, then you need not worry it will resolve by 1-2 weeks slowly as the blood gets absorbed.
However if the bleeding is from blood vessels inside the eye in the form of vitreous hemorrhage then it requires examination by ophthalmologist, eye doctor to look for the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.
Hence I advice you to consult eye doctor for further examination and treatment accordingly.
If possible do send a photo of the affected eye so that I can advice you more accurately.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blocked or burst blood vessel behind eye
- Burst blood vessel behind eye
- Bleeding eye blood vessels
- Burst blood vessel eye
- Blood pressure and eye vessels
- Ruptured blood vessel eye
- Enlarged blood vessels behind the eye
- Blood vessels in eyes in infants
- Broken blood vessel behind eye
- Bleeding vessels behind the eye