Is alcohol advisable when having globulin ratio of 1.6?
Your albumin/ globulin ratio is normal and you can drink alcohol socially
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Albumin/ globulin ratio in normal range is 0.9 to 2.0
2. Since your ratio is 1.6 therefore it is normal.
3. There is no need to take any medicine for it as it is already normal.
4. Alcohol can be taken in limited amounts. Please note that alcohol is addictive and you can do social drinking but should not get addicted to it.
5. Please drink responsibly and do not do any activity requiring high alertness after taking alcohol.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low albumin globulin ratio significance
- Albumin to globulin ratio of 09
- Albumin globulin ratio
- Low globulin and high albumin globulin ratio
- Globulin 37
- Albumin globulin ratio hashimoto's
- Albumin globulin ratio dengue fever
- What is a normal albumin globulin ratio
- Albumin/globulin ratio low levels
- Excessive alpha 1 globulin