Is a combination of Amoxicillin, Metformin and Diltiazem safe for seizures?
Amoxicillin, diltiazem (120 mg/24 oral capsule,extended release, metformin 500 mg oral tablet, blood sugur was 123, phenyToin Dilantin 100 , 3 caps oral at bedtime..my concern is the combination of so many..been taking a week now since hospital stay..
you shouldn't worry about it...
there is no problem with the combination of the aforementioned drugs. The only thing that has to be considered is the combination of diltiazem with phenytoin, since diltiazem may increase phenytoin levels and cause more side effects, like drowsiness, etc. If you don't have any significant side effects from dilantin (phenytoin) then you shouldn't worry about it. Another minor side effect is the effect of phenytoin on metformin's action, so you've got to watch your blood sugar more closely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe stopping gardenal dosage taken for seizure treatment
- Seizure and seizures
- Is it safe to take prozac for seizures
- Tattoos and seizures
- Lasik seizures
- Seizures taking keppra is taking minimal dose of jack3d safe
- Is seizures a side effect of amoxicillin/clavulanate?
- Seizure symptoms before the seizure
- Is it safe to take the nortriptyline for seizures
- Have mild epilepsy combination of absence and myoclonic seizures medications
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?