Is Zoloft advisable for anxiety?
Different from one patient to another
Dear Ms, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but any medication has various reported side effects that all, some or none of them may occur on using the medication ..
Zoloft cause the side effects of decreased sexual desire, increased stomach acidity and acid reflux,
decreased appetite or weight loss, diarrhea, sleepiness or unusual drowsiness, stomach or abdominal cramps and trouble sleeping.. Each patient's tolerance is different , so the range of side effects experienced by every patient is also different . I hope I answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?