Is TSH level of 4.83 mIU/mL a cause for concern?
U have strong pcos
pl take Tab NORMOZ twice daily and Tab GLYCOMET SR 850 mg twice daily for 90 days. after 2 months of treatment get a Transvaginal ultrasound for follicular study from day 10 or 11 of periods till ovulation
1. Should i continue to take current medicines or i need to stop any of them.
2. what are the chances of getting pregnant with current state of PCOS. please comment upon how difficult it is to conceive with PCOS in my case.
3. is it impossible to conceive with such high level of LH?
Pl dont worry
pco and high lh are very common. increase cetapin to 1000 mg twice daily. continue rest of the medication. exercise regularly. try to loose weight if u r heavy. its common problem and results are good. u will become a parent. keep trying with high lh also preg is posdible. good wishes
1. you had prescribed me thyronorm 25 and folvite MB for one month i have already finished 15 days ; so should i discontinue these medicine after 30 days or continue to take for two months like other medicines.
2. so if I continue all medicines for coming 90 days my total medication would be
Tab cetapin 1000 mg twice daily
Tab Normoz twice daily
Tab Glycomet SR 850 mg twice daily
APCOD satchet one daily
Tab Thyronom 25 mcg fasting
Tab Folvite Mb one daily
3. Ur prescription and current & previous lab report as attached.
Thanks and regards
Doubling of medications
you should take tab thyronorm 25 MCG fasting daily
tab cetapin 1000 mG twice daIly
tab apcod twice daily
tab folvite mb once daily.
continue all till you conceive.
after 3 mths see your doctor to see if you are ovulating or not.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated tsh level during pregnancy
- What causes high tsh levels precautions
- High tsh level causes
- Can quitting smoke cause change in tsh level
- What causes high tsh level
- Can tsh levels cause high sugar levels
- What causes fluctuation in tsh levels
- What causes high tsh level of 130
- What causes high tsh levels in body
- Low tsh levels causes