Is Sedorain a medication which helps with sleeplessness?
I think your friend was talking about sedoril plus
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. First of all, my sincere apologies for the delay as it takes some time for the questions to reach the doctors, which is why there was a delay. The closest possibility I could come up with is SEDORIL (PLUS) with the active ingredient diphenhydramine, which is used as a sleeping aid.
The dosage used is usually one tablet, 15-30 minutes before bed. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Off opiates anxious high craving sleeplessness legs twitching help
- Severe nose pain swollen headache sleeplessness taking medication suggestions
- Drugs/medication for fatigue sweating sleeplessness
- Sleeplessness high dosage of suboxone on fioricet codeine help
- Painful thigh sleeplessness what can help heal
- Sleeplessness due to tiredness will it stunt growth medications
- Could you suggest medications for anxiety anger and sleeplessness
- Need a better medication that prestiq on serquel for sleeplessness
- Sleeplessness tried nyquil need better medication
- Drugs/medication for sleeplessness