Is Permethrin safe during breastfeeding?
Hello and welcome to Health Care.Magic Forum. Thanks for trusting is with your health query.I have gone through your query and understand your concerns completely.
It is safe to use Perlice during breast feeding. Although it is reported that it can be secreted in breast milk but the amount is too low to have any adverse affect on the baby. So you can use it and continur e breast feed as earlier. Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usage of Permethrin
- Will permethrin treatment be safe for rashes on body
- Is it safe to continue breastfeeding during pregnancy
- Is triamcinolonetaclonex and rogaine safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Rabekind safe during breastfeeding
- Droxyl 500 safe during breastfeeding
- Is brufen safe during breastfeeding
- Emanzen d safe during breastfeeding
- Is ipill safe during breastfeeding
- Is lumnaskin safe during breastfeeding