Is Norflox-TZ effective in treatment of gastroenteritis?
Continue norflox, give meftal spas for spasm.
Thanks for the query.
Norflox-TZ is good for infective gastroenteritis, so continue it. Give some antispasmodic like meftal spas for cramps, this will take care of menstrual pain also. Then decolic and dysmen will not be needed. If there is vomiting then you can give ondensetron tablets by consulting your physician.
Also maintain good hydration by giving ORS and other fluids. Don't give carbonated drinks or high sugar containing drinks. Give her easily digestible feeds like khichadi, rice, dal etc. Avoid milk for few days. She will recover within two to three days.
This is due to illness related stress not medicines
In a healthy body different systems of body are well coordinated.During illness there is some disbalance between the systems.
Menstrual irregularity is a common finding during stress of any origin.During any illness there is hormonal disbalance also due to effect on hypothalamus.
Hypothalamus in brain is the key regulator of various systems by hormonal changes.But usually this is transient and improves as the inciting factor improves.
So, don't worry it will improve and this is not due to medication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Canine gastroenteritis treatment
- Side effects of norflox tz swelling
- Harmful side effects of norflox tz
- Side effects of bifilac and norflox tz
- Norflox tz effects in lactating mom
- Side effect of norflox tz
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis ayurvedic treatment
- Gastroenteritis in pregnancy treatment
- Urinary tract infection treatment norflox tz?
- Allergic reaction to norflox tz treatment