Is Losartan Potassium a nitrate medication, Is it safe to take with Viagra?
Do not take until your treating doctor advises
Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
Losartan is not a nitrate medication. But, though it is not a nitrate medication, I cannot recommend using of viagra along with it unless a thorough physical examination is done. Moreover, today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs.
Hope I have answered your query. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take viagra on losartan potassium tablets
- Taking bystolic and losartan potassium
- Losartan potassium contraindication with viagra
- Losartan potassium and viagra inter*
- Losartan potassium and viagra
- Losartan potassium interaction with viagra
- Is it safe to take losartan potassium and viagra
- Can i take viagra with losartan potassium
- How to take losartan potassium
- Can losartan potassium be taken with viagra
- Have pain and irritation in urethra after ejaculation. Virgin and tested...
- Taking Lisinopril for blood presure. Lost weight. Should I continue...
- Had red small bumps on penis head with white stuff after protected sex....
- What is the normal volume of prostate and is it related to cancer?
- Taking tramodol , nitrazepam and amitriptyline. Would these cause a...
- Take Eritel40 and prolomet. Like to go for health check up. What are the...
- Suggest physician to give immunization certificate for studies?
- Whenever chew the food, gets tears in eye. What could be the reason?
- Having coughing fit and has had 4 stents. Coughs till near vomiting and...
- Sleep for 8 hours, do not feel fresh. What could be the cause?