Is Deviry advisable for missed periods?
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
First do a urine pregnancy test and in case negative then you can use Deviry for periods withdrawal.
Byt since it has occurred second time get an ultrasound done too to see the cause of delayed periods repeatedly.
Get your thyroid hormone and prolactin levels tested.
You can discuss your reports on thus forum anytime.
It signifies pregnancy
No dear, if the urine test is positive then it signifies pregnancy and thus in case you don't want pregnancy then visit a gynecologist and fetch a prescription for MTP pill after examination as it is not an over the counter drug.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deviry still no periods
- No periods after deviry
- Deviry no periods
- Stop deviry after period
- Deviry for irregular periods
- Taken deviry 10 but no periods
- Deviry tablets for irregular periods
- On deviry tad missed period alternative
- Missed period advised regestrone will it bring back the period
- Prescribed deviry for missed period no period till now reason
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?