Suggest safe ways to terminate pregnancy
I delivered baby before 6months and got pregnant now 80days crossed as its unplanned pregnancy need to quit kindly help out with the prescription to abort.
Please find the details below.
Thanks for the query under Health care magic. I have read it & understand your concern.
- You had delivered 6 moths back... and are delay in periods by 80 days. I feel you must have tested by home pregnancy test & are asking the query after a confirmed pregnancy.Before we start to think of the way to get rid of the unwanted pregnancy... we must exclude few loopholes in home diagnosis of early pregnancy.
- After delivery & during breast feeding... the periods get irregular/ are absent due to hormonal changes during breast feeding.( The ovulation is absent or irregular ) , in such case delay in menstruation can be without pregnancy( Lactational amenorrhea )
- Home pregnancy test can be false +ve in case of polluted urine sample or container.
* So confirmation of pregnancy by repeat home pregnancy test/ internal examination by a gynecologist/ USG scan is essential before we think of getting rid of pregnancy.
* Once pregnancy is confirmed... exact gestational age needs to be decided for selecting the method for abortion.
- 80 days delay in menses does not mean pregnancy to be of 80 days gestation.We need to know about exact pregnancy period & here USG scan ( preferably with vaginal probe ) would help.
* Pregnancy up to 9 weeks ( 63 days )can be terminated with medicines only. (MTP kit having 200mg of Mifepristone & 4 pills of Misoprostol 200 mg ) Here I would like to mention... usually prescription without examining a patient is not advocated.
Though the pills can be taken at home- selection of patient ( confirmation of uterine pregnancy / exclusion of ectopic or tubal pregnancy ), personal suitability of medication & dosage to be administered needs to be decided by an expert gynecologist. Similarly to be in touch with doctor becomes vital in case of untoward effects like bleeding ++. sepsis or incomplete abortion.
SO TO BE UNDER AN EXPERT CARE IS IMPORTANT .
*If the pregnancy is more than 9 weeks gestation- a miner surgical procedure by Dilatation & curettage is safer way to get rid of the pregnancy . This procedure needs admission in hospital for few hours & is carried out under short anesthesia
* Use of suitable contraception is a must after such procedures .( IUD / oral pills according to the suitability )
I hope that satisfies you.Any follow up query is welcome.
LSCS delivery needs changed method of MTP.
Thanks for the follow up feed back & information.... that alters total out look for choosing method for abortion.
Considering 30th Of May to be your last menstrual date, & both +ve HCG pregnancy testing & your symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy.....you need to terminate the pregnancy.
In view of the new information that you had LSCS delivery 6 months back & have about 2 months or lesser pregnancy at present.... which needs to be terminated ( being an unplanned pregnancy & also post LSCS conception within 4 months of surgery ),I would say--
* Both medicinal or surgical abortion needs to be undertaken strictly under your gynecologist's care..
* As Both the procedures are liable to cause trauma/ injury to the recently operated uterus . The Procedure has to be surgical one , aided by medicine Misoprostol 200 mg pill inserted vaginally, 6-8 hours before procedure ( It will help by dilating mouth of uterus, thus avoiding trauma of instrumentation) The remaining procedure is completed by suction evacuation & medicines to complete the abortion .
In this context you should consult your operating gynecologist earliest ( for surgical evacuation is earlier the safer).
I hope that the answer is helpful to you. Any more information you need, please feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Termination of pregnancy at home suggestions
- Need suggestions for a safe pregnancy
- What are the ways to terminate pregnancy
- Natural ways to terminate pregnancy
- What is the safest way to terminate pregnancy
- Suggest ways to test pregnancy
- Pregnancy test positive suggest ways to terminate pregnancy
- Suggest ways to determine pregnancy
- Suggest a medicine to terminate pregnancy
- Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy naturally