Is Amoxicillin effective at treating tonsil infection and fever?
hello, Dear Doctor:
I am waiting for your answer! what time are you going to give to me?
It would be better if you can send me the picture of the child's throat so that I can suggest you better.
The dosage of Amoxicillin for 12 yrs old will be a lower dosage; twice daily.
Also give tablet Vitamin C once daily and use Hexidine gargles.
Give Paracetamol SOS for fever.
I would advise you to get the child examined by an Ent specialist.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you very much for your answers! I cannot send you my son's tonsil picture, because he refused to take a picture. I think that i know what i can do for him know.
Thank you again!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acute tonsil infection causes
- Tonsil infections causes
- Tonsil infected skin tag
- Sore throat fever tonsillitis infection anxiety had unsafe sex suggest
- Lingual tonsil infection symptoms
- Tonsil infection from mdma
- Inflamed tonsils infection
- Tonsil infection face numb
- Snorting pills and tonsil infection
- Low grade fever due to tonsil infection
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?