I am having low haemoglobin and iron, anemia past few
We should search the cause of anemia and then treat accordingly.
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
You have low hemoglobin as well low iron level.
Your anemia can be due to excessive blood loss, iron deficiency or iron plus vitamin B12 deficiency or due to some other cause. So first of all we should search the cause.
For that you should go for complete blood count, peripheral smear examination and anemia profile. That will give you exact idea about cause. Then you need to treatment accordingly.
Please send me your all reports so that I can help you to find cause. Also give history about any bleeding.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?