I am having low haemoglobin and iron, anemia past few

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Fri, 1 Feb 2019 in Blood Disorders
Question: I am having low haemoglobin and iron, anemia past few years hw to increase it ?
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
We should search the cause of anemia and then treat accordingly.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.

You have low hemoglobin as well low iron level.
Your anemia can be due to excessive blood loss, iron deficiency or iron plus vitamin B12 deficiency or due to some other cause. So first of all we should search the cause.

For that you should go for complete blood count, peripheral smear examination and anemia profile. That will give you exact idea about cause. Then you need to treatment accordingly.

Please send me your all reports so that I can help you to find cause. Also give history about any bleeding.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T